$250 Minimum Requisition – Business Process Support
Effective July 1, 2012, the UCF PCard will be the approved method for making non-travel purchases of $250 or less, with some exceptions. The resources below are intended to assist UCF departments and staff to implement this new business process.
USE A REQUISITION OR PETTY CASH FOR CERTAIN PURCHASING REQUIREMENTS
Know when and how to create purchase requisitions for one of the qualified exceptions to the $250 threshold. Use the Addy Tip below for instructions and guidance.
- Addy Tip-Creating an ePro requisition for $250 or less
- Establish and replenish departmental petty cash via the ePro requisition process. Contact F&A Petty Cash to establish departmental petty cash at email@example.com or at 407-882-1053. Refer to the Petty Cash FAQs for more details.
- Use the ROTT Business Process Guidelines to determine when to create a ROTT requisition.
INCREASE YOUR DEPARTMENTAL PCARD USE WITH LOW RISK
Obtain new, additional small-dollar PCards for your department: and/or expand existing cardholder profiles.
- Complete the Cardholder Agreement and Cardholder Profile forms.
- Complete the required training to become a PCard holder.
INCREASE FLEXIBILITY FOR CURRENT CARDHOLDERS
Update current PCard holder profiles to permit commodities transactions for cards formerly restricted to Travel only.
- Complete the PCard Credit Limit Change & Transaction Type Change Request Form. Requests for transaction type changes no longer require vice-presidential approval.
MONITOR YOUR DEPARTMENTAL PCARD SPENDING
To monitor department spending by PCard to ensure compliance with UCF Purchasing guidelines, run the appropriate UCF Financials public queries below: