- For Card Holders
- Procurement Card Manual – This manual answers questions on how the PCard works, benefits of having a PCard, how to apply, and how to protect your card. Revised October 2016
- FPO135 Training Guide: PCard Training for Cardholders – This guide for PCard holders discusses how to obtain a PCard, use it to make purchases, resolve typical problems that may occur with the card, and find help and additional information.
- For Approvers
- FPO136 Training Guide: PCard Training Approvers – This guide for PCard approvers discusses the approval process, which includes locating a PCard holder’s charges, adding comments to a charge, linking charges to a purchase order, splitting transactions, viewing Level Three transaction details, adding asset information to a PCard transaction, and disputing a charge.
Bank of America
- User Guide: Payment Center Cardholder Statements
- User Guide: Payment Center Log In and Self-Registration
- Cardholder Guide to Chip and PIN
- Consumer Certificate of Exemption (DR-14)
- Examples of Prohibited Uses of Procurement Card
- Guidelines for Effective PCard and Administration for Departments
- Internal Control and Process Changes for PCard and Property
- Frequently Asked Questions